Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Take the Damn Risk



This quote really speaks to me lately. I am SO happy lately. I am excited to go to work, see my work friends, and I am looking forward to this school year so much! I love coming home to my apartment, I love riding my bike around town, and I love my classroom. 

But, in order to get this happiness, I had to let go of my life and start anew. New job, new town, new house, and new (more) friends. I miss my family and friends, but all in all, I am incredibly happy I did this. I refused to accept that the way I was treated was right, and I refused to stand by people who did not believe what I believed. This is how I imagined my life would turn out, maybe even better. 

You have the power; you hold it in your hands. You can control your life, and you point your sails in any direction you choose. Do it. Take the damn risk. It is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment